- Project Corrections / Time spent: I spent time correcting several of my projects. I spent 30 minutes on my imaging project changing my photo and changing some color problems that I found. I spent 30 minutes restyling my stationery so that it had my logo in it. I also spent 30 minutes creating a new logo for my logo project, and 30 minutes updating and changing the text on my montage project.
- Message: To show my projects in a professional and interesting way. I want to covey that my designs are interesting and new.
- Audience: Potential employers, family members, and friends.
- Top Thing Learned:How to put together a professional design portfolio. How to use InDesign’s paragraph styles to create hierarchy and a uniform look to my portfolio.
- Future application of Visual Media: Use what I have learned to create better compositions and give me a better opportunity at employment.
- Color scheme and color names: Big split complementary – green, red, purple, and orange
- Title Font Name & Category: Vrinda, sans serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Adobe Caslon, serif
- Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site): mountpeaks.wordpress.com/” What has the Internet evolved into nowadays”