- Description: Flier Project
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I sketched out the four required concepts. I then brought those to a critique group and asked what they thought about the different designs. From there I chose one concept and put it together for the critique process assignment. I then took the feedback that I received at the critique and made changes to improve my design. Changes that I made based on the feedback concerned alignment of the photo, sizes of text, and logo selection.
- Message: I feel that the main message of the flier is to encourage participation in the leadership conference.
- Audience: The target audience are graduates that are interested in increasing leadership skills.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned that there are countless valid ways to represent the same idea. The most successful fliers depended on following the principles of design and had a unique focal point. I also learned more about gestalt and how having central message can improve the gestalt of a composition.
- Title Font Name & Category: Ebrima, Sans Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category:Adobe Caslon Pro, Serif
- Links to images used in this project: Logo and photo